Public computers are available in the adult and children’s areas.
All computers have access to library catalogs, high-speed Internet, online research databases, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
In order to preserve user privacy, anything saved to the hard drive of a library computer is erased at the end of the day. Documents should be saved to a flash drive, external disk, or the cloud.
WiFi access is available at all locations throughout the library and outside in the courtyard, patio, and parking lot.
Most standard wireless devices will connect automatically to the wireless network, but if you have any questions about changing settings, help is available at the Information Desk.
Printing is free at this time, but donations are accepted.
To print from home or wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device:
- Go to our wireless printing page
- Select Black and White, Color, or Duplex (double-sided)
- Provide User Info (your email address)
- Select Document (browse)
- Click the green printer icon to send your document to a library printer (it takes approximately 5-10 minutes to upload and appear at the printer/print release station)
- Go to any printer/print release station in the library and follow directions for print release
Copy, fax, and scanning services are free at this time, but donations are accepted. Please take your documents to the Information Desk, where a Librarian will help you.