Public computers are available in the adult and children’s areas. Computers have access to library catalogs, high-speed Internet, online research databases, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
In order to preserve user privacy, anything saved to the hard drive of a library computer is erased at the end of the day. Documents should be saved to a flash drive, external disk, or the cloud.
WiFi access is available at all locations throughout the library and outside in the courtyard, patio, and parking lot.
Most standard wireless devices will connect automatically to the wireless network, but if you have any questions about changing settings, help is available at the Information Desk.
Our self-serve document station for printing, copying, faxing and scanning is located in the adult computer area.
We accept cash, credit, or debit via the coin box, bill slot, and credit card terminal on top of the coin box.
The cost to print is 25¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ for color.
Please note that only outgoing fax service is available, we do not offer any incoming fax services.
To print from home or wirelessly from your laptop or mobile device:
- Go to our wireless printing page
- Select Black and White, Color, or Duplex (double-sided)
- Provide User Info (your email address)
- Select Document (browse)
- Click the green printer icon to send your document to a library printer (it takes approximately 5-10 minutes to upload and appear at the printer/print release station)
- Go to any printer/print release station in the library and follow directions for print release