Visit Connecticut’s great museums and zoos!
Take advantage of Scranton Library’s collection of museum passes for free or discounted admission.
Please call or visit the museum website to verify open hours, ticket purchasing procedures, and Covid-19 safety protocols before planning your trip.
Passes are available for the following attractions:
- Connecticut River Museum – Essex, CT
- Connecticut’s Beardsley Zoo – Bridgeport, CT
- Discovery Museum of Bridgeport – Bridgeport, CT
- Florence Griswold Museum – Old Lyme, CT
- Mystic Seaport – Mystic, CT
- New Britain Museum of American Art – New Britain, CT
- New London Marine Society Custom House Maritime Museum – New London, CT
- Niantic Children’s Museum – Niantic, CT
- Old State House – Hartford, CT
- Roger Williams Park Zoo – Providence, RI
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art – Hartford, CT
Free Connecticut Museums
Admission is free at these locations. No pass is required.
Ballard Institute and Museum– Storrs, CT
Connecticut College Arboretum– New London, CT
Connecticut State Museum of Natural History & Archaeology Center– Storrs, CT
Davison Art Center– Middletown, CT
Flanders Nature Center– Woodbury, CT
Knights of Columbus Museum– New Haven, CT
Museum of Connecticut History– Hartford, CT
National Helicopter Museum– Stratford, CT
Nautilus and Submarine Force Museum– Groton, CT
New England Civil War Museum– Vernon, CT
Submarine Force Museum– Groton, CT
Weir Farm & Burlingham House Visitor Center– Wilton, CT
White Memorial Conservation Center– Litchfield, CT
William Benton Museum of Art– Storrs, CT
Yale Center for British Art– New Haven, CT
Yale University Art Gallery– New Haven, CT