Nonprofit and community organizations serving the Madison community may use Library meeting rooms free of charge during regular Library hours for educational, civic, and/or cultural programs in keeping with our mission to “improve the quality of life for all Madison residents by providing access to information, fostering lifelong educational and cultural learning, and cultivating relationships among our residents through the exchange of ideas.”
Businesses and individuals who request private use of meeting room space will be charged an hourly fee of $25/hr. All after hours use will be charged an hourly fee of $100/hr. Approval of after hours requests is contingent on staff availability.
Available spaces include:
- the Johnson Community Room – our largest program room seats 54 at tables or 90 with chairs only
- the Life Long Learning Room – seats 27 at tables
- the North Conference Room – seats 12
- the tented Stone Patio is also available for reservation
- All reservations will be requested through our website.
- Your reservation will be reviewed and approved by a library staff member.
- Adherence to current CDC guidelines is the responsibility of the event organizer.